Friday, January 28, 2011

Wordle Fun

This week the students were able to look through a book and find words they thought were "FABULOUS WORD CHOICE" words. Once they chose 15 of these fantasic words, they were able to go onto the computer to one of my favorite sites called, Wordle, and create a wordle using their words. We are creating a bulletin board using the wordles. I made one using a few words from each student's wordle and here is what it looks like. Make a comment and share your favorite superb word!!!! Help us build our fabulous word choice wall.

Wordle: Fabulous Word Choices



Sorry it's so small...don't know how to make it larger just yet...I'll work on that. For now, click on it and it should bring you to the wordle website and show this particular wordle in a bigger form.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite superb word - AWKWARD

    two reasons:
    1. As I kid I could not say this word because of my speech problem
    2. I think it looks awkward when you spell it!

    ReplyDelete